Feline Chronic Kidney Disease Program
Does Your Cat Have Chronic Kidney Disease with Anemia?
Find out if you can enroll your cat in a new clinical study for Feline CKD.
- Must weigh greater than 4.4 lbs
- Must be 1+ years old at start of study
- Must be vaccinated against, or tested Negative for FeLV or FIV
- Must be able to be handled for study procedures
- Must not be intended for breeding, pregnancy, or lactation
- Cannot have Urinary Tract Infection unless treated effectively before start
- Cannot have obvious signs of GI Bleeding
- Hyperthyroid cats are accepted if surgical or radiation treatment occurred 6 months ago or longer
Contact Us to see if your cat can enroll!
“The entire staff truly cares about the health and quality of life of their client’s pets... and the awareness of the feelings of the pet owner. In this day of awful or non-existent “customer service,” this Clinic proves daily that care and compassion can come naturally. One could not ask for more... ”
—Judy, Vonore, TN
“From the greeting you receive opening the double doors into the bright airy reception, to the detailed, kind compassionate care given to every animal and their humans, you will feel as if you have come home to your pet’s family.”
“The caliber of the medical staff is exceptional. Even going beyond the education and the experience of the staff is their philosophy of superior patient care. The staff treats our pets as they would their own.”
“I have complete confidence in the judgment of the veterinarians. They have gotten to know me and my feelings are considered when treatment options are presented with the final decision being mine.”